Maternity & Nursing Wear
Expand Your Wardrobe with Our Maternity Wear Essentials
Pregnancy is a joyful journey of changes and transitions for expecting mummies. From watching what you eat to changing your wardrobe to accommodate your new body, there are endless things to take into account to ensure a smooth pregnancy. When it comes to maternity wear, baby luno is here to provide high-quality, comfortable, and trendy garments that will assist you along your road to motherhood.
What You Can Expect from Our Maternity and Nursing Clothes
As your belly grows, you may experience difficulty performing some day-to-day tasks. Our clothes are lightweight, flowy, and stretchy to accommodate these movements, providing comfort while you’re pregnant and breastfeeding.
- Increased comfort. Indigestion is common during pregnancy due to your growing uterus. In this instance, tight clothing like jeans or shirts that compress your stomach can make matters worse. This tight clothing can force stomach content upwards, leading to uncomfortable heartburn. Our range of loose-fitting tops, skirts and dresses encourage natural bodily functions without adding to stomach pressure.
- Confidence boost. Many women feel more confident in figure-hugging outfits that accentuate their curves. However, this doesn’t mean that loose clothes can’t be flattering. While you may not be able to wear your favourite pair of skinny jeans, for the time being, you can now experiment with our long, flowy nursing dresses that highlight all the right areas.
- We manufacture our maternity nursing clothes with comfort and convenience in mind. The light, breathable fabrics ensure an ideal outfit for the whole day. The cotton-lycra combo ensures that your garments won’t lose their shape. Designed specifically for nursing, minimal layers ensure easy manipulation when required while still offering maximum coverage and discretion while out in public.
Tips for Buying Nursing Wear
To help you get through nine months of outfits, we’ve pulled together our favourite dos and don’ts for buying maternity and nursing clothes.
- Opt for maternity clothes with features to see you up until the birth. Features such as pants or skirts with an elastic waistband can grow with your expanding tummy. Our range of maternity leggings and shorts made from spandex and cotton ensures your pants accommodate your growing baby. When buying tops early on in your pregnancy, make sure the length is sufficient for your bump.
- Choose maternity clothes that double up as nursing outfits. If you’re going to add new clothes to your wardrobe, then you’re going to want to get as much wear out of them as possible. Ensure you invest in garments that you can use before and after your baby’s birth. When it comes to tops, look for designs offering easy nursing access from the front or side. We design our nursing tops for complete discreetness, like our Binny Zip top and nursing hoodies.
- Buy your size. This sounds obvious, but many women buy one or two sizes bigger than they usually wear. Avoid doing this as you’ll end up with baggy clothing that will not flatter you or your bump.
Why Trust Us Regarding Breastfeeding Clothes
Becoming a mother myself prompted me into sourcing and supplying high-quality mother and baby essentials that were so desperately lacking in the market. Our easy-to-navigate website stocks everything you’ll need for mother and baby during pregnancy and after birth, offering a convenient one-stop store that delivers straight to your door. Contact us for more information.