Nappy Bag Backpack
Make Being a New Parent Easier With the Right Nappy Bag Backpack
Whether you’re a new mum or have brought another angel into this world, you already know that you won’t be able to leave your home without a correctly packed nappy changing bag. Babies require you to pack a bag to carry everything you’ll need to take care of them when you’re out in public or visiting friends and family.
There are many nappy bags available nowadays, from over the shoulder to backpacks, and those made from material to a leather nappy bag. Finding the right nappy bag backpack is essential to ensuring that you don’t have to scramble to find a bottle or pacifier when your little one is fussy or hungry. Ideally, your nappy bag should be spacious enough to fit all the essentials and have pockets and compartments for bottles, nappies, and clothes.
At baby luno, we know how overwhelming it is to be a new mum, and with all the baby products available, it can be difficult to select to right items for you and your bundle of joy. To make your journey a little easier, we stock only the best baby items for our customers.
Why Trust Our Nappy Backpacks
As one of the leading suppliers of baby items, we understand the need for quality items for new mothers. From our brown leather nappy bag to clothes and baby blankets. We ensure to stock all your baby’s needs. Here are a few reasons why you should trust us when purchasing a new nappy bag:
- We source high-quality nappy bags made from materials that are easy to wipe clean and have a waterproof inner lining.
- You choose a backpack nappy bag or the classic shoulder strap bag, whatever works easiest for you.
- The pockets of our popular nappy bags are insulated, keeping your baby’s bottle warm for when they are hungry.
How to Choose the Right Nappy Backpack
Since you’ll be going out with your baby, whether it’s a quick trip to the store or a day out with your family, you’ll want to have everything your little one needs at the ready. Investing in a backpack nappy bag allows you to pack your baby’s bottles, blankets, and even their favourite toy. There are many factors you need to consider when purchasing a nappy bag, and these include:
- When choosing a nappy bag, you’ll want one that’s lightweight when empty this ensures that it won’t be heavy to carry around while you’re out and about. We list the weight and dimensions of each of our bags in the description of each bag we stock.
- The material of your chosen nappy bag is important when it comes to keeping it clean and sterile when packing your baby’s essentials. You’ll want a bag made from an easily washable material and one that is waterproof, and you can wipe clean in case the milk bottle spills. All the nappy bags we stock can be popped into your washing machine.
- Lastly, you’ll want to decide what style of nappy bag is easiest for you to carry. A leather nappy backpack is a popular choice for mums as these free your hands, allowing you to focus on holding, feeding, or changing your baby. They have multiple compartments for you to pack the essential items for your baby into.
Essential Items to Pack in Your Nappy Bag
If you’re a new mum taking your baby out for the first time, you may not know what items you need to pack in your black leather nappy bag. While you’re at home, you have everything you need on hand, but when you leave your home, you need to ensure that you don’t leave anything behind without overpacking the bag, making it heavy to carry. We have put together a list of a few essential items, other than bottles and milk powder, you’ll need when you leave your house:
- The most obvious and important items to pack are nappies and wet wipes. Many mothers suggest packing one nappy for every two hours you will be out. However, this depends on the baby’s age and eating schedule. Generally, you should change your young baby’s nappy at each feeding.
- Wet wipes are versatile and also great for wiping up any spillage or accidents, and it is good to always have a pack in your nappy bag.
- Extra clothes, burp cloths, and blankets are items that should always be present in any nappy bag. Babies can’t tell you when they are about to spit up their milk, which often ends up on their clothes or blankets. You may consider packing an extra baby outfit and burp cloth and blanket to keep your baby dry and happy.
- One item that new mums often forget is a changing mat, and this is especially important if you’re going out to your local shopping centre. While there are baby changing rooms, these don’t have a changing mat to place your little one on, and with all the babies being changed on the same table, it may not be as clean as your changing table at home. Having a changing mat in your leather backpack nappy bag will ease any anxiety you may have about germs and changing your baby in public.
More About Us
The idea for baby luno came to light when new mum, Louise Carter, became frustrated when she couldn’t find the baby products she needed at local stores. When she eventually found what she was looking for online, she discovered they didn’t ship to where she lived. She decided to start her own online store where she and other suppliers could sell essential baby items in one place, making it easier for other mothers to find what they need and have these items shipped to them. As a mother of two, Louise is now helping other mothers find precisely what they need to make parenting a little easier. For more information about the products baby luno offers, get in touch with us now.